The NDC Tema East branch executive member, Mr.
Ghana’s current Constitution has served the country well in the last three decades but it is time for the supreme law of the land to be reviewed.
<b>• Chief Dele Momodu said he has no regret liking and loving the former President
• He said, Mahama is one of the greatest African leaders of his generation
• He described President Akufo-Addo as someone who is very eloquent</b>
“I have no regret whatsoever liking and loving John Mahama,” Chief Dele Momodu, the CEO of Ovation International has said.
<b>• Police says it is investigating the daylight robbery incident that occurred at Apenkwa
• The Police stated the robbers shot the victim while returning from the bank
• The robbers, according to the police, succeeded in taking away an amount of GH¢29,000</b>
The Accra Regional Police Command is investigating a daylight robbery incident that occurred at the Apenkwa traffic light, a police statement sighted by GhanaWeb has said.
President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni of Uganda has classed former military ruler General Akwasi Amankwaa Afrifa as a pawn that imperialist elements employed to topple Ghana’s first President Osagyefo Dr.
<b>• Chief Momodu says GIPC shut down his restaurant at Osu without any reason
• He said, people started harassing him after the launch of the restaurant
• He described his restaurant business as a “wrong investment”</b>
Ayòbámidélé Àbáyòmí Ojútelégàn Àjàní Momodu, popularly known as Chief Dele Momodu, has indicated that the Ghana Investment Promotions Centre (GIPC) shut down his Ovation restaurant without any reason.
The Minister for Lands and Natural Resources Hon.
Intense military activity is reported in Khartoum and Omdurman and bridges across the River Nile close.
The chairperson for the United Progressive Party (UPP) Mr Kenneth Kwame Asamoah has expressed worry about the lack of priority for the basic needs of Ghanaians and has called on Government to focus on improving security and alleviating poverty among the citizenry than focusing on tax collection only.